This website is operated by Saunders Electric, LLC having its headquarters office at 7210 Haley Industrial Drive, Nolensville, Tennessee, 37135 USA as a Delaware LLC registered in the State of Tennessee. For the purposes of this notice this includes Saunders Electric LLC, Saunders Electric Incorporated, Saunders Equipment LLC and Saunders Entertainment LLC together known as Saunders Companies or Saunders.
By accessing this Saunders website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. You further agree that the Courts of Williamson County, Tennessee, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this statement. If you do not agree with the conditions in this legal statement, do not use this website. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
1. Use license.
a. Saunders retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, photos and software owned by Saunders and authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of viewing the information for non-commercial personal use.
b. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, print, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Saunders website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Saunders. Except as expressly stated above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Saunders copyright, patent or trademark.
c. Under this license you many not:
i. Modify or copy the materials;
ii. Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Saunders site;
iv. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
v. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
d. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Saunders at any time. Upon termination your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. Links to third party websites from the Saunders website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Saunders website and you access these websites at your own risk. Aggreko assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Saunders website has links. If you would like to link to the Saunders website, you may do so only with Saunders’ prior written consent and provided that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Saunders website.
b. The information in this website, including text, images, and links, are PROVIDED “AS IS” BY Saunders SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO ITS CUSTOMERS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. Saunders assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication nor make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in this website or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, and not all products or services referenced herein are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and Saunders may change the products or services described in this publication at any time.
3. Limitations. In no event shall Saunders or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out the sue of inability to use the materials on Saunders site, even if Saunders or a Saunders authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on Saunders website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Saunders does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Saunders may make changes to the materials contained on its site at any time without notice. Saunders does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Confidentiality. Should you choose to respond directly to Saunders with comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like relating to this website or Saunders products and services, you agree that such information shall be deemed as non-confidential and Saunders shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. Trademarks. Microsoft is a registered trademark and the Internet Explorer is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Acrobat and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Apple and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. Emmy is a registered trademark of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Nothing contained in these Web pages should be construed as granting or permitting any right to use such trademarks.
8. Privacy Statement. Your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Saunders is committed to providing customers and suppliers with the best value products and services in the field and online. With the nature of shows and customers we service, we demand respect of confidentiality of
a. If you provide your personal identity information, so we want you to know how it will be used. By registering with or contacting us through Saunders website you agree that any information or comments you provide may be shared between the Saunders Companies and used without restriction to process customer orders and improve or market our products and services. We will not sell or rent your information to any third party and will exercise reasonable efforts to keep the information secure.
b. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
c. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
d. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
e. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying use or modification.
f. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relation to the management of personal information.
Saunders is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.